CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 September 2009

12th September

12th September, I learnt that:

1) whatever you did to yourself/your body as you were growing up, has an enormous effect and impact on how/who you are as a person today.

2) having time to do what you want is ok, but having too much time isn't.

3) I'm actually looking forward to going home after house-sitting this week.

4) I prefer to be indoors in my own room, rather than outside and mixing with people. I feel safer there for some strange reason.


5) I'm getting very forgetful as I hadn't even realised until Mum phoned today and told me I'd left my make-up bag and brush in her car on Wednesday. Shows how often I go out as I almost always wear make-up when I leave the house.

6) trying to do something nice for someone, too often gets thrown back in your face and you wonder why you bothered in the first place.

Love and hugs, Sarah C xx

No comments: