CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 13 September 2009

13th September

13th September I learnt that:

1) I should eat little and often.

2) too often something is not used/forgotten about/all but discarded until someone else wants it and will make daily use of it, then you start to wonder what you've been missing out on. 'Too little, too late' usually.

3) it's lovely coming home to a gorgeous 'non-birthday' card from a friend.


4) I don't have as much patience as I used to have.

5) I can't tell someone how I really feel about them because I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of negative feelings. Instead I've written it down in a Word document to delete when I feel ready to.

6) milk is too often used in a product when it doesn't have to be (Walkers salt & vinegar crisps), but it's a fantastic feeling (and taste) when something I used to love doesn't have milk in (Tesco chocolate limes).

Love and hugs, Sarah C xx

No comments: