CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 14 September 2009

14th September

14th September I learnt that:

1) after answering a questionnaire (or two) and going through a few check lists, it all points to me having depression.

2) after finally braving it and making the phone call, it's impossible to get a doctor's appointment to discuss help I may be able to get for the above if that's what I actually have.


3) although it's sunny outside, I'm still really scared at the prospect of having to actually go out in it, which thankfully I don't have to today.

4) I still don't feel like crafting which is why this is a words only journal at the moment. I will complete the IRL album sometime and soon hopefully.

5) it's easier to add music to my phone than I thought. Managed to do it tonight for the first time :D

Love and hugs, Sarah C xx

No comments: