CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 14 June 2010

Creativity Boot Camp ~ Day 9 Part 1

This week-end's journalling on Creativity Boot Camp was interesting and one that I hope to do again when it feels like my mind is too full. Emptying is a great way of cleaning out all the thoughts that bog us down.

On to today's journalling (or not as the case is). We were asked "to create in a way that you haven't for years". I haven't sketched in many years and kept intending to, so today was a good time to get out those pens and my watercolour pad and get sketching. I used to sketch photos of people (pop stars mainly) when I was in my teens, so went back to that. But instead of sketching a singer, I chose to sketch Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter. I've realised that I'm rather rusty at this, so the only way to change that is to keep my pad and pens handy and do more of it. No, you won't see heaps of Mad Hatters on here as I only sketch something once. Right, enough waffling, here's my sketch.


Thanks for looking.
Love, Sarah C xx

3 comments:

Sherree said...

its so fun to go back in time and do something old with a new enthusiasm.great job!

Louise said...

A great sketch! I daren't even try!

Carmen said...

Oh I love your Mad Hatter - definitely keep that pad handy!