CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 June 2010

Creativity Boot Camp ~ Day 12

Well, the penultimate day for the Creativity Boot Camp has arrived and I've not done bad (even if I do say so myself). I've managed to complete the word prompts every day and today is no exception. Today's word is "SMOOTH" which makes me think of silky smooth legs on show in the glorious sun. As my legs haven't seen the sun this year yet, I had to think outside that box and here's the result:


Hair remover which I really should be using on my legs, not spilling onto a sheet of paper!

Thanks for looking
Love, Sarah C xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

krissilugbill said...

awesome photo, love the concept as well, cute and creative! makes me wanna go shave my legs :)

Sarah C said...

Thanks you two.

Kriss ~ I keep thinking that too LOL

Deanna said...

Ugh, I remember that smell like it was just yesterday instead of my early twenties the last time I used it. lol

Louise said...

Great idea!