CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 4 September 2009

4th September

Day 3's LO. (Space left for possible photo again.) Journalling reads "I've learnt that good friends are priceless":


4th September I learnt that:

1) it's really nice to wake up to a friendly and inspiring e-mail when the day before was quite rotten


2) time sometimes does go slow if you need it to as I did this afternoon when filling in an application form that had to be back pronto.

3) when you think you're too late arriving at the bus stop and get a lift to another one a couple of villages away, chances are the bus was late and you could've waited after all.

4) I still don't like waiting at bus stops or going shopping on my own

5) I can go into a shop to get ribbon for my LSNED album and come out with only that

6) it's near impossible to buy 'dirty' 'grungy' orange ribbon. It's nearly all shiny and bright.

7) there is; at last, a washing up liquid that doesn't bring me out in a rash.

8) it's quicker (and cleaner) washing up than cooking. How many days can I persuade David to cook? He's done it the last two days, so we'll see :D

Love and hugs, Sarah C xx

No comments: