CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 June 2010

Award Time

Stephanie, a fellow Creativity Boot Camp camper, has very kindly given me an award and here it is (Thanks heaps Stephanie)


Now, part of the award is that the recipient share 10 things that others may not know about him/her. So, here's 10 things you may not know about me:

1) I'm not very good at completing or continuing projects I start. Be that unpacking boxes from moving, crafty things, healthy eating or exercise. Yep, I start and fail way too many times.
2) I've not long moved into my own place and am living on my own for the first time in about 20 years.
3) I have a weakness for nail varnish. If I see a colour I like, I just have to have it.
4) I'm pretty good at remembering numbers ~ for telephones, internet banking, PINs
5) I'm not good at remembering names though. If I meet you, don't expect me to remember your name next time, but if you talk to me on the phone, I'll remember so much more about you. I had to be good at this when I worked on taxi switchboards.
6) I'm good at making 'to do' lists, but once again I'm useless at completing every project.
7) I may do paper crafting, but I don't very often enjoy making cards now, I much prefer scrapbooking.
8) I'm even worse for getting cards made and in the post or handed to the recipient on time. Apologies if you're reading this and wondered where your card got to.
9) I have a scar on the top of my left arm. I pulled a tea-pot full of freshly made tea over me when I was about 2 or 3. Thankfully that's the only scar I got.
10) I love photography, but still haven't learnt how to use all the different settings on my camera. I'd love a better camera, but as I can't afford one, doing the Creativity Boot Camp using photography will encourage me to get to know my camera and love what I have.

Well, there you have 10 facts about me. Hope you managed to stay awake through them. I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 of you, but how on earth do you decide who to leave out? So, as you've spent time to come over to my blog and read my post, please take the award with my thanks.

Love and hugs, Sarah C xx

No comments: