CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 14 July 2010

The Sunday Creative ~ Prompt 3

This week's prompt over at Madeline's 'The Sunday Creative' was:

CONNECT

So, what do I photograph, that is the question? As I sit here with my feet up due to a leg infection, feeling cut off from the world I look at my computer and get a eureka moment. All my family and friends can be connected via 6 things: Facebook, E-mail, UKScrappers, Phone calls, Texts and (the one I didn't photograph) Blogging. Here's my photograph anyway:


Thanks for looking. Take care
Love, Sarah C xx

2 comments:

urban muser said...

very interesting take on the word connect. great idea...we all connect that way these days.

Vanessa Wolfram said...

I also had a bit of trouble figuring out what to do for this weeks prompt, but I think we both had a similar brain wave! I'm loving the pink phone :)